29 Januar 2017

"What to do with all this love?"

            You know, it's weird.
I'm addicted. I never meant to, but I can't help it.



I'm so in love with you. Incredibly deep in love. I never thought it's possible to love like that.
But I can't breathe. I can't sleep. I can't eat. I can't think about anything else.
And it hurts
.
It hurts so damn hard.
I thought love was supposed to make you feel good. And joyful. But... this love
It's like a disease. It's killing me. 
                              And I would never abandon this, for nothing in the world. 


I'm addicted and you're killing me... slowly.

Kommentare:

Huhu lieber Blogbesucher und potenzieller Kommentarschreiber (:
Ich bitte dich - sei schonungslos ehrlich!
Ich freue mich über Feedback aller Art, also nur her damit ;)

Ich wünsche dir noch einen zauberhaften Tag, eine traumhafte Woche und mögen alle deine Wünsch in Erfüllung gehen!
Natalie ♥